Friday, May 02, 2008

Not an 'Auntie' Yet...

Okay, I had to send a shout-out to Kari-Ann, who has officially completed her nine-month pregnancy sentence as of today - but has yet to meet Junior. Hang in there, hon. He's obviously just as stubborn as you are, and he'll come out when he's good and ready to come out.

I'm a little sad about that, because I've officially lost the baby pool - assuming that she doesn't give birth in the next 92 minutes. I know that most first-time moms are late, but I thought that Kari-Ann (Queen of the Type A's) was capable of scheduling everything - birth dates included. I must admit. My faith is wavering. Although, if she goes *really* late, then maybe statistically the universe will let me be early? :)

And seriously. How ridiculously adorable is this mama-to-be?! Can't wait to meet her gorgeous child...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 03, 2008 9:06 AM, Blogger ka said...

Aw, you're too sweet. But you didn't win. In fact, anyone who has this weekend probably isn't going to win. Donna is rooting for Mother's Day (I don't have to buy her a gift if I produce a grandbaby instead).

That said, Junior and I are on our way out to do yard work today. I figure if he's overdue it's now fair game to do whatever needs to be done to get him out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home