Sunday, December 16, 2007

Monday Secret



It breaks my heart that the very happiest times can also be the very saddest when you're hurting and missing someone. This season is so full of memories.

I had an absolutely heartbreaking Christmas when I was in junior high, and this holiday has never really been the same for me. I found the joy in it again, but I'm unable to take that for granted. I know this Christmas will be extraordinarily difficult for so many people who I love - and I cry when I think about it.

Just know that you're in my prayers, and I love you so, so much. You can come collect a hug from me anytime, don't even worry about saying why :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 8:30 AM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

how true Lindsay. it makes me sad too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home