Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good News

How often is it that the newspaper makes you smile? I was full-on grinning over my morning coffee today, because of an announcement tucked into Page D2: Justin Timberlake is coming to Winnipeg in August.

I'm not all swoony over him, but I must admit that I *love* my Justin Timberlake CDs. Don't believe me? I challenge you to listen to one of them while you're getting ready in the morning and NOT dance.

In any case... I know one Winnipeg girl who'll be lining up for tickets, and I refuse to feel shame.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 10:40 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Need a buddy? I'm sure my sister will be the crazy lady living in a tent at the front of the line.

:)

 
At March 30, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

You got that right sister! See ya there Lindsay!

...I'm bringin' sexy back...

 
At March 30, 2007 5:29 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Sweeeeeet!
Baby, I BROUGHT sexy back...

 
At April 07, 2007 10:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I've actually heard talk this week about a few of us going. That will be great! I'm always in the mood for a concert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home