Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tommy Boy

I KNEW something else had happened today...

Mark your calendars, folks! Today marks the launch of this year's coveted invitations to my annual singles' v-day party. Yeah, I know Feb 14 is on a Tuesday this year. And I don't really care. We'll have a party on Tuesday. Just watch me! Ooh, what a rebel... What will she do next?!

Anyway, this year's invites are pretty inspired, if I do say so myself. Had to scale them back from my earlier vision, but they still make me giggle - almost as much as the famous Old Maid card invites from a few years back (although some girls lacking a healthy sense of humour may have been a little offended by those).

Let's just say that this year's invites involve Tom Jones. How can you go wrong with Tom Jones?!

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home