Saturday, November 27, 2010

Evidence

For anyone who ever asks why I don't do crafty things, here's your evidence. A few weeks ago, we painted mugs at MOMs group and I cautiously decided to go with one solid colour (with a tiny little heart inside the lip). What could go wrong, right? hehe

It should have been foolproof. And it ALMOST turned out great. But the end result was laughably bad...

I'm using it anyway. I'm convinced there's a lesson in there somewhere about trying new things, beauty in imperfection, or SOMETHING that's bound to leach into my tea and make me a better person :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 28, 2010 8:40 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Looks pretty cool!

 
At November 30, 2010 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I promise you, mine was uglier. It... left the house. Suddenly. *ahem*

 
At December 02, 2010 12:21 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Marilyn - Thank you.

Annemarie - That seriously made me laugh. Wish I could have seen it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home