Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Zen and the Art of Staying Sane

Wow. Longest day ever. Longest couple of days ever. The last week has flown by in a flurry of pre-Christmas, bridal shower, flu, conflict, and client headaches. I feel like the life has been sucked right out of me. I seriously need to get to bed early tonight.

A few highlights:
- Got to hang out with Rocky for an evening, and we saw 'Stranger Than Fiction' - a movie that absolutely delighted me.
- Started my Christmas shopping. Despite the rude people and horrific line-ups, I really love buying presents for people so it was totally fun.
- Got to see lots of Geoff this weekend, and totally enjoyed our little culinary excursion to a great little Korean place in the Village.
- The annual Seniors Christmas Faspa hosted by our church's young adults. There's something about a room full of happy old people that just makes your heart smile.
- Managed to sneak in a coffee date with Kari-Ann last night, which is always a good time. Dramatic, but a good time :)

Ooh, now I'll be in trouble.

L

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, considering we shared the drama equally, I'm not worried in the least. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home